Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

 I have seen a few people use Wordless Wednesdays.  I think that I will give it a try, too, because sometimes I realize that I am not taking enough pictures to document the fleeting moments of everyday life.  I can't promise that it will actually be wordless, but I will use more pictures than words. 

Ready?

Real men wear pink! (This was taken in the summer time)

Jo helping with the groceries.

 I liked this one because it made me feel happy to see the sun, the green grass and the diapers and clothes drying in the breeze.  (It's snowing outside right now)

 I love the hair swirl on this one!
We are trying to cut out Jo's nap because she is staying up too late at night.  I think maybe we shouldn't cut it completely out just yet...

This is our living room/home office.  You can see why we need to move the office to another location!  I can't wait!  March 15th, here we come!
 So this is a random collection of photos.  I will try to be more up to date with the next ones.

I hope you enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment