Sunday, July 24, 2011

Five Minute Friday - Full

Seeing that's it's Sunday evening, I figure that I will hook on up to

This is where you write for 5 minutes without stopping to correct of edit.

The topic of the day?  FULL!

Ready...Set....GO!

The first thing that I thought of when I saw the topic was just plain full.

Like my stomache with its gradually increasing roundness as it expands to fill with new life.

But then, I moved on past the physical stuff to the deeper stuff.

Like the full that my life is now and the fuller that it is going to be with the new baby that is coming

And then the fullness of my heart with the 3 kids that we already have and how do you make room in there for one more?  But I know I will and I know that it will be easy to shift and rearrange and fit everyone comforatbly in my heart and then it will be full to bursting with the love of family

and our house will also be full to bursting.  Well, it already is, but it will be even more so and where do we put one more little life with its little diapers and its little clothes and its little toys?  But we do and we shift and we move and we share because that is what life is all about.

Living fully, loving fully

and therefore

being full of love

and life!

DING!  Well, that was a fast 5 mins!  Let's see what came out this time.  It was somewhat interrupted by little kids in jammies, so I'm not sure I really made sense, but then, do I ever REALLY make sense and besides, that's the point of the whole game, right?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your five minute rambling! We are indeed blessed in the way God gives us our own families and His love to love our family back! Have a great week

    ReplyDelete