Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Dreaming of a White January...

Since it has been raining quite a bit, and since we (finally!)  took down our Christmas tree and decorations, and that made the house look a little bare, we decided to break out the paper and scissors and make some snowflakes!

Snip! Snip! Snip!


Here's Gabriel, picking his weapon...


Really, Mom?  You're letting me use scissors all by myself?

 Um...that's not really a snowflake, Elizabeth...

Ahem!  Excuse me, ladies!  I have applied my mustache.

Well, so, we made a few snowflakes, but then we just cut and trimmed paper!  Fun!  And if you look at the pictures, you can see Jesse peeking at me.  I was going to the kitchen to get his food, but then I decided to take a few pictures of the kids since they were all together peacefully (for once!) and so he was peeking at me to see where his food was!

Oh, and Fifthchild Annie and I have been having fun with the window crayons!



No comments:

Post a Comment