Wednesday, January 23, 2013

In the Player: Premium Rush

(I know that this posting was under a different heading, but I don't know how to link things and move them around, so I apologize that it's here, too.)
Premium Rush (+ UltraViolet Digital Copy)

Premium Rush!  I really enjoyed this one.  It's not really my style, but the 'car chases' were much better on a bike!  The plot was ok and I liked the way they played it out with the clock going forward and backward to show you what happened when.  I was on the edge of my seat pretty much til the end.  I must say that even though I don't like him much, Michael Shannon was perfectly cast.  Plus, there were some pretty funny sequences.  There was a little kissing in it, but nothing major, and there was some language in it, but I would definitely let Elizabeth watch it.  (She isn't feeling well, so she's already in bed.)  Definitely worth the $1.26 at RedBox!

No comments:

Post a Comment