Thursday, January 10, 2013

I Love My Truck...

I love my truck.  I really do.  I feel so blessed to have been able to find a car that fits our family so well, and I just love it!  I feel like it's just like me:  hardy, hard working, tough, slightly oversized but with plenty of amenities to love and really good looking, too, of course!  ;P

And now it is even better!  Look at this super-cool decal that I got from my friend in France!  Apparently, these decals and this brand are as popular as all those family decals that are so popular around here, so I am really in style now, even if it is in France!

(As a side note, I never really got those family decals.  I mean, the baby is only going to be a baby for a while and the kids will grow quickly, so are these decals meant to be changed out every few years?  I'm sure the marketing company would say yes, which is another reason why I like my decal which will be cool forever!)


So just admit it...my truck is even more awesome than before...almost as cool as Mr Finfrock's, but not quite .  I still need some running boards to compete with his...

3 comments:

  1. We were so excited to get those sticky family figures for the back of our van this summer. We even got 2 guinea pig ones and 2 bird ones. And the other day when I was scraping the ice of the back window....I scraped off one of the boy's heads!! Yikes

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too funny! And where in the world did you find the guinea pig ones? Anyway, yours makes sense because your boys aren't babies, and they will be boys for a long time yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Breton in DC!!!! At last!
    You can come here with your truck now!

    ReplyDelete